Quick English survey
Just out of curiosity, which of these sentences do people feel are ill-formed or "ungrammatical", and which are acceptable?
There are no "right answers". I just want to know what people think.
- Is it yourself?
- You need your hair cutting.
- The beer here is lousy any more.
- I ain't seen him.
- I ran into Janet while enjoying herself.
- I like to read fantasy novels in the bathtub and experimenting in the kitchen.
- Lisa said she wants a BMW.
- Flounder flounder badger badger flounder.
- Paul is a British trumpeter but a French cellist.