- Ellsworth Air Force Base has the world's biggest bubble bath
- from grassynoel: we got snakes on a muthafuckin' webcomic!
- the fine art of 8-bit characters
- "Imagine, five of the indusrty's greatest voice-over talents in one car..."
- from heykidzcomix: Plushie Ash!
- Chibi Watchmen characters! Tubby Nite Owl! Censored Dr. Manhattan! Formative Experience Rorschach! Happy Comedian!
- Inspired by the LJ Batgirl redesign meme of a few months ago, Project Rooftop continues the work of redesigning superhero costumes, taking submissions from amateur and pro artists alike. I particularly like Dean dryponder Trippe's version of The Spectre, which ditches the silly green Speedo in favor of a subtle transparency effect that manages to make The Spectre actually creepy for once (no mean feat).
Stuff from here and there
Another quickie movie review! This is the latest by Aardman Animation, the people who brought you Wallace & Gromit and Chicken Run, though this one…
Dance numbers, rampant silliness, Chris Cooper rapping, "This is taking too long. How about we pick up the rest via a montage?", Eighties Robot,…
So last night I saw a couple of movies at the Symphony: the silent "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" with John Barrymore and Buster Keaton's short "The…