- Chris Piers draws Barbara Gordon relaxing on her day off
- uminthecoil has a great comics-realism style. His Batgirl is a short-haired redhead in a sleek purple costume with loose pants and no cape
- emlan's costume design goes for a grey color scheme with yellow highlights, and features a nifty lace-up collar and zippers on the boots and gauntlets
- jrw has fun sketching with light colors on black
- Radio Comix's Will Allison goes for the classic Yvonne Craig costume
- arkadia designs a Batgirl evening dress
- nvonflue draws Barbara Gordon taking a breather. I like his sketchy coloring
- whirringblender contributes a brunette Batgirl sulking
- blur02's black-haired Batgirl wears a leotard that incorporates the bat-motif in a clever way
- b_zedan draws Batgirl napping in her Bat-jammies
- lelenia gives us a sexy ninja-Batgirl with a turquoise color scheme
- stolenpie's cartoony Batgirl seems a little insecure
- clayangel draws Barbara Gordon crouched and ready for action
- aidosaur draws what seems to be Pirate Batgirl, complete with batarang-sabre (not terribly practical, but cool-looking) and pet bat
- suxdonut contributes Roller Derby Batgirl
- galsan draws a swarthy Batgirl with poofy pants. Persian Batgirl?
- katie_can_draw draws a cute pic of Batgirl communing with Ace the Bat-Puppy
- quirkybird gives us a tough-looking butch Batgirl
- quezzie gives us Li'l Batgirl on her Batscootet!
- soggytoast gets meta and shows us Batgirl showing us her own drawing of Batgirl, with a sheepish smile on her face
- venis959's big-foot-style Batgirl looks fed up with something
- dangoldman contributes one of the more original designs in a realistic style, with facepaint instead of a mask and a grey bodysuit with turquoise and yellow highlights. He may have gone a bit overboard with bat-symbols
- ali_wildgoose draws a Batgirl based on the classic Silver Age Batman
- Jeffrey "WIGU" Rowland is a sick, sick, person
- tweedlekeys gives us Little Bat Peep
- uminomamori draws a gorgeous Gothic Lolita Batgirl
- Josh Phillips decided his previous effort was sub-par (not to my mind, but whatever), and drew this masterpiece. I love how he decided that the black hair should be a wig.
- kluna66502 draws Batgirl Beyond! And, uh, something else. Then, Adam West movie references for the win!
- wanderngreality does an anime-style Barbara Gordon
- piratecore contributes Barbara Gordon as a 1940s fighter pilot
- charmed_art goes for the double meaning in a somewhat Ghost World influenced piece
- __renascent gives us sketches of three high-fashion Batgirls. The half-cowl is pretty cool
So much awesomeness, it cannot be contained in a single post!
So today I got lost in San Francisco on the way to the test, hit another car (not very hard and there was no visible damage, but we exchanged our…
I think I did OK. I hope I did better than last time. The essay portion actually came pretty easily, and it wasn't just regurgitating my previous HW…
So last night I saw a couple of movies at the Symphony: the silent "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" with John Barrymore and Buster Keaton's short "The…