- Chris Piers draws Barbara Gordon relaxing on her day off
- uminthecoil has a great comics-realism style. His Batgirl is a short-haired redhead in a sleek purple costume with loose pants and no cape
- emlan's costume design goes for a grey color scheme with yellow highlights, and features a nifty lace-up collar and zippers on the boots and gauntlets
- jrw has fun sketching with light colors on black
- Radio Comix's Will Allison goes for the classic Yvonne Craig costume
- arkadia designs a Batgirl evening dress
- nvonflue draws Barbara Gordon taking a breather. I like his sketchy coloring
- whirringblender contributes a brunette Batgirl sulking
- blur02's black-haired Batgirl wears a leotard that incorporates the bat-motif in a clever way
- b_zedan draws Batgirl napping in her Bat-jammies
- lelenia gives us a sexy ninja-Batgirl with a turquoise color scheme
- stolenpie's cartoony Batgirl seems a little insecure
- clayangel draws Barbara Gordon crouched and ready for action
- aidosaur draws what seems to be Pirate Batgirl, complete with batarang-sabre (not terribly practical, but cool-looking) and pet bat
- suxdonut contributes Roller Derby Batgirl
- galsan draws a swarthy Batgirl with poofy pants. Persian Batgirl?
- katie_can_draw draws a cute pic of Batgirl communing with Ace the Bat-Puppy
- quirkybird gives us a tough-looking butch Batgirl
- quezzie gives us Li'l Batgirl on her Batscootet!
- soggytoast gets meta and shows us Batgirl showing us her own drawing of Batgirl, with a sheepish smile on her face
- venis959's big-foot-style Batgirl looks fed up with something
- dangoldman contributes one of the more original designs in a realistic style, with facepaint instead of a mask and a grey bodysuit with turquoise and yellow highlights. He may have gone a bit overboard with bat-symbols
- ali_wildgoose draws a Batgirl based on the classic Silver Age Batman
- Jeffrey "WIGU" Rowland is a sick, sick, person
- tweedlekeys gives us Little Bat Peep
- uminomamori draws a gorgeous Gothic Lolita Batgirl
- Josh Phillips decided his previous effort was sub-par (not to my mind, but whatever), and drew this masterpiece. I love how he decided that the black hair should be a wig.
- kluna66502 draws Batgirl Beyond! And, uh, something else. Then, Adam West movie references for the win!
- wanderngreality does an anime-style Barbara Gordon
- piratecore contributes Barbara Gordon as a 1940s fighter pilot
- charmed_art goes for the double meaning in a somewhat Ghost World influenced piece
- __renascent gives us sketches of three high-fashion Batgirls. The half-cowl is pretty cool
So much awesomeness, it cannot be contained in a single post!
Yoshi's got the moves.
If you want to sell me on anything involving food preparation, you probably should not imply that it will make the food resemble Aughra from The Dark…
The Anti-Claus Painted by * Blairsculpture on deviantART