The movie is not good. It had some good parts, and some genuinely exciting bits, but there were also several bits that were just bad—fortunately, this time they were amusingly bad, rather than oh-my-god-get-me-out-of-the-theater bad. The "romantic interludes" weren't quite as cringe-inducing as they were in Ep II, but they were still pretty lame. Anakin seems to go to the dark side mainly because he's a gullible nincompoop. And because the Jedi Council are a bunch of pricks.
- Anakin is the proud owner of a PSP.
- One of the clone troopers is named Commander Cody. Must be the helmet.
- Someone in the audience clapped when Ob-Wan said "Only Sith deal only in absolutes" after Anakin's close paraphrase of Bush.
- The Frankenstein scene with Darth Vader was a riot.
- Yoda is a quitter.
- Count Dooku is still a stupid name.
- Why is General Grievous always coughing and wheezing? He's a robot!
- Padme is shown crying at one point, apparently in response to something she couldn't have known about.
- Jedi sure are fond of doing pointless somersaults in midair. Shoryuken!
- Midichlorians. Pffft.
- In general, the action sequences were exciting until they stopped being exciting. They went on pretty long.
- Batman Begins looks like it could be pretty cool.
- Fantastic Four looks like it might not suck outright.
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith looks stupid but possibly amusing.
- War of the Worlds - Eh. Wasn't very compelling.
- Stealth looks godawful. Short Circuit 3: This Time It's Personal!
- The Pink Panther YES